Alternative Medicine Methods to Treat Gout
gout treatments do not work very well, you might consider trying some home remedies below, and alternative treatments with regard to gout. Talk to your doctor to discuss the risks and benefits and whether these methods have an impact on the treatment of gout, which could take.
Here are some home remedy alternative treatment options for gout that have been studied.
- Coffee - and studies have reported that drinking regular coffee and decaf have some impact on reducing amounts of uric acid.
- A study of why or how espresso affects the level of uric acid in the blood vessels so far.
- It is not coffee drinkers do not have to run and start drinking coffee, but maybe in the future study and drink coffee for the treatment of gout.
Vitamin C - Ascorbic acid health supplements may reduce levels of uric acid in the blood, but has not been a study of the vitamin (C) for the treatment of gout. To determine the amount of vitamin C needs to be taken to be able to talk with your doctor. Remember that you can get vitamin c in your way of eating many fruits, particularly oranges and vegetables.
Studies have shown a link between cherries and low levels of uric acid, but there is no clear evidence that they have no effect on the symptoms of gout - Cherries. Perhaps he said, adding cherries and other dark colored fruits such as blueberries and blackberries for feeding your gout treatment gout to be sure, but you may want to go over with your doctor.
Another alternative therapy to help overcome the fear of pain, or even gout medications are for the use of relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises and meditation to take your mind off the pain.
Drugs are the most effective methods and proven to treat symptoms of gout. However, changing your diet can also help reduce gout.
The American Dietetic Association suggests the following changes to be able to your diet when dealing with gout.
- Drink 8-16 cups or even 2 4 liters of fluids per day.
- It must be at least half of the fluid can be water.
- Raise any liquid water if you can.
- Eat moderate amounts of healthy protein such as eggs, tofu, peanut butter and dairy low fat or fat free.
Avoid All Types of Alcohol, Especially Beer
And should be limited to the daily dose of fish and meat, poultry, and about 4 to 6 oz.
Gout Gout causes How to treat gout Home Remedies for Gout
Gout is a type of arthritis that can affect different body parts like the ears, small joints on the hands, wrists, ankles or knees. Symptoms frequently include acute ...
Maybe after these treatments and gout diet limiting the terms of the development of uric acid in your body and help get rid of more than this. Suggestions and can not in themselves reduce uric acid in the blood is enough to treat gout without medicine, but it can help reduce the number of gout attacks and reduce the risk of crisis in the.