Can Stress Aggravate Gout?
Stress may be causing you to shake your head in frustration. That six-letter word is taking the blame for everything from headaches to heartaches nowadays. Since the day of the caveman, the world is full of sufficient uncertainty to make stress inevitable. Yet, once again, though it may be unavoidable, it can produce consequences.
- When it comes to those unfortunate sufferers of gout, stress makes no exception to the rule.
- There seems to be a correlation between long-sustained stress and flareups of pain related to gout.
- Stress can serve a purpose.
- It can motivate us to get out of the way of trouble or alter our lifestyle for an improved quality of life.
- However, to be in a constant state of stress is not recommended.
- Medications such as Colchicine, in particular Colcrys which is FDA approved, are able to help gout sufferers manage their pain.
- In addition, there are natural methods that can be included in a treatment plan.
- Understanding how to manage stress is one of several complimentary approaches that when combined with medication provides good results.
How to Prevent & Treat Gout Foot Care
Nutella Bread Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eHPkpCGdEY Watch more How to Take Care of Your Feet videos: ...
- Gout is caused by an excess secretion of uric acid in the blood stream.
- Stress, however, has been shown to deplete vitamin B5 from the body.
- Guess what?
- Vitamin B5 helps to remove excess uric acid in the body.
- Consequently, stress may trigger a gout attack.
- One thing is for sure, if there are simple methods that can improve your odds of avoiding a gout strike, then why not consider them.
- Furthermore, the numerous residual effects of reducing stress will offer many benefits to the overall quality of life.
- It is a win/win situation!
Methods to Help Reduce Stress
Believe it or not, moving, at any age, is what we were intended to do. Remember, if you don't use it, you will lose it. That old saying still has merit. Exercise, even less severe forms, is a great stress reliever. Test it! Even a few ten-minute sessions a day of gentle exercise tend to be worthwhile. If you can manage more, then go ahead.
Osteoarthritis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and is also known as degenerative joint disease. In this form of arthritis, the cartilage that covers the ends of the bones that link on the joint wears away, subjecting the bone and causing pain....
- Various types of meditation, self hypnosis, and the practice of imagery have shown measurable advantages in patients who deal with daily pain.
- Join a meditation team or purchase some wonderful CDs to listen to in the comfort of your own home.
- Start your morning with a mindfulness that is intentionally focused on remaining calm and capturing a feeling of well being.
Avoid People and Situations If At All Possible that Cause Unnecessary Anxiety
After all, you are responsible for your own health. No one else can meet your needs in the same way that you can. Pay attention to the stress triggers in your life and deliberately design a strategy to remove yourself from anything that is not in your best interest. It is your life as well as your body.
Too much stress can trigger gout attacks. Estella is a health and wellness writer based out of Vancouver. She recommends CanadaDrugsOnline.com, a trustworthy Canadian pharmacy and worldwide fulfillment center to buy Colcrys with regard to gout treatment and also prevention with affordable prices.