Dissolving Gout Crystals Naturally and Fast
Dissolving gout crystals doesn't require drugs, you can break down them naturally. Here, you'll find a secret way to remove gout crystals using a simple grocery product.
First though, before we learn how to get rid of gout crystals naturally, it's probably best when we consider the cause of gout, and, why you may not want to use drug-based treatment options to cure your gout.
- As you probably already know just your gout is caused by uric acid crystals that have formed in your joint(s).
- As well as you probably also realize that these are formed when you have relatively high levels of uric acid in your blood.
- But did you know that uric acid is actually a byproduct of the metabolizing process that goes on in your body?
- Cells in your body have chemical compounds called 'purines' that produce uric acid.
- But purines also exist in your food, which is important, as you'll see below.
And So to Mainstream Medical Treatment
There are drugs to reduce inflammation as well as lowering pain that do that very well. Yet they don't break up gout crystals. However, there are other drugs that, although they can not actually 'dissolve' crystals, can reduce uric acid levels in your blood.
- But more and more gout patients are being attracted to natural remedies for gout that can do everything that drugs can do.
- And with no horrible side effects of those drugs.
- So, what's this 'secret' natural remedy for dissolving gout crystals?
- It's baking soda.
- Yes, the baking soda you may well have in a kitchen cupboard can dissolve your own uric acid crystals.
- And not only dissolve the crystals, but also help raise the solubility of uric acid itself, and, maximise body fluids volume.
- This helps to excrete uric acid more effectively out of your body, thus helping to lower your overall uric acid levels.
Here's How to Break Up Your Gout Crystals Using Baking Soda...
Thoroughly mix 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) in a large glass of water. Drink 1 glass before bedtime, a glass in the morning, and a glass every 2 - 4 hours in between meals. Follow this particular routine everyday until your gout symptoms abate.
- Important: Never take more than the equivalent of 4 teaspoons of baking soda in a 24 hour period.
- And, since it is very high in sodium, change to a low-sodium diet and stop putting salt on or in your food.
- Plus, if you suffer from high blood pressure, see your doctor for advice before trying this remedy.
- The above remedy has been shown to be effective, yet, is really only of use in the course of an attack.
- You really don't want to be taking it once the attack has abated and also the crystals have been wiped out.
- It has too much sodium for that.
- But you do need to prevent your uric acid rising again and causing you to have frequent gout attacks.
- You need to do this because of the dangers of permanently damaged joints and kidney problems associated with long term recurring gout.
How to Lower Uric Acid Naturally
How to Lower Uric Acid Naturally High levels of uric acid in the blood, also called hyperuricemia, can result from either increased production of uric acid in the ...
Now there are many natural ways to help do this, but your diet -- bear in mind purines in food above? -- and other things like yourself, weight, family history, etc. must all be addressed as well, if you are to prevent further gout attacks using inherent dangers.
For more information on how to get fast gout pain relief, plus, prevent your gout returning in the future, then go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and discover how you can quickly do both without expensive drugs using horrible side effects.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.