Do you have arthritis?
Do you have arthritis? If so you are not alone. 66,000,000people do almost 1 in 3 adults.
Arthritis is Second Only to Heart Disease as a Cause of Work Disability
Besides limiting daily activities arthritis can cause many lifestyle problems. You might assume nothing is you can do that will help. Don't believe that. There are steps including supplements and lifestyle changes you can make in order to significantly improve your life.
Your Medical Doctor May Ask a Few of These Questions:
Where is your pain * When does it hurt * How long have you been there * Any swelling or redness * Family history of arthritis.
He May Desire to Perform a Movement Test and Have Some X-Rays Taken.
Inflammation from your arthritis is a significant source of pain. Your physician may recommend OTC medicines or a prescription.
You should be aware of choices such as natural supplements and physical exercise.
- Nettle Leaf Extract This product appears to suppressTNF-alpha and also IL-1-beta.
- Nettle leaf may inhibit inflammatory cascade within rheumatoid arthritis.
- Also combined protection is assisted with nettle leaf.
MSM: Msm Contain Sulfur and Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Glucosamine Sulfate/Chondroitin: Reduces joint pain and may substantially rebuild cartilage. This may take a while to see results.
- Fish Oil: DHA, Epa and Omega 3 found in quality fish oil.
- Reduces painful inflammation and could promote joint lubrication.
- Search for a high quality, low mercury supplements like Carlson's fish oils.
- Flax seed is another practical choice.
Try High Quality Multivitamins Such as Purity's Perfect MultiSuper Greens.
Vitamin E: Use a natural product like Vitamin E-8 daily.
Cherries: Recent research has shown that sour cherries contain powerful antioxidants that may help relieve the pain of arthritis and gout and also protect the body against cardiovascular disease and inhibit cancer tumors.
There is Also a Cherry Capsule that is Very Good Named FruitAdvantage.
Exercise: Exercise is important not only for arthritis but your overall health.
- Weight Control: Even modest fat loss will bring healthy results.
- Start slow if you need to, and then try to reach your target pounds.
- Stress: Ah Stress.
- This one unjustifiably causes us so many health issues.
- It almost seems to be the source of most health issues.
- There are many options to help deal with excess stress.
- Exercise is one of these.
- Even if you begin by walking to the corner and back, then around the block pretty soon you will be walking a mile or more.
Other Things You May Consider are Yoga, Meditation, Music and a New Hobby.
There is a rather unique procedure I came across a while back called Emotional Freedom Approach or EFT for short. This particular works on the principles of Acupressure and Acupuncture.
Wait! Do Not Let that Intimidate an Individual
Even though EFT is a remarkable application it really is easy to grasp. I personally have seen significant results. You won't have to poke yourself in any way. It just basically requires limited number of words and some tapping on certain key points.
So Don't Give Up. There are Many Options for You to Vastly Improve Your Health.
About the author:Lambert Klein is the owner of Think Wholesome supplements and products. Arthritis supplements can be found at Think Healthy.http://www.coral-cure.com/Arthritis-Supplements.html.
How to Remove Uric Acid Crystallization in Joints (Gout and Joint pain)
How to Remove Uric Acid from your joints Please SUBSCRIBE : http://bit.ly/2e9Su11 There are numerous of people who suffer from gout and joint pain.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.