Gout - Alcohol Consumption and Gout Attacks
Let's Look At the Cause of Gout First...
CAUSE OF GOUT.
- Gout is brought on by the presence of needle-like crystals in your joints, muscles and surrounding tissue.
- These give rise to the symptoms of gout; inflammation, redness, tightness, swelling, heat, and also horrible, horrible pain.
- Urate crystals can form when you have higher-than-your-normal levels of uric acid in your blood.
Uric acid is the result of the conventional metabolizing processes in your body. Chemical compounds in your cells and also within your foods called 'purines' breakdown in the course of these processes and form uric acid as a byproduct.
- Your kidneys take in and process the uric acid thus created.
- They excrete excess uric acid out of your body by means of urine and also keep sufficient acid levels that your body needs.
Sometimes your kidneys can be 'overwhelmed' and cannot process and also expel enough uric acid, leading to higher uric acid levels circulating in your blood. This problem next allows for deposits to form in your joints.
PURINES and Also GOUT
So you can see that, even though uric acid crystals cause your gout, the purines that produce the uric acid in your body in the first place are at the very heart of your gout.
- Purines exist in the meat in varying concentrations, but they can also can be found in a few drinks.
- And beer, especially, has some of the highest purine levels.
- Not only that, non-alcohol beers can contain even more purines compared to standard beers!
GOUT and Alcohol CONSUMPTION
Has long been thought that alcohol and gout were linked in some way. But now numerous studies have proved that link...
Gout Treatment Natural Gout Symptoms Remedy To Remove Uric Acid Crystals
Gout Treatment http://hydingout.org A gout remedy on how to dissolve & remove uric acid crystals and also to reduce uric acid levels while letting you eat a gout ...
Is known that a dehydrated body finds it significantly more difficult to excrete uric acid, so that a dehydrated body is more likely to have higher uric acid levels. And alcohol consumption is known to dehydrate the one who consumes it. So, in this alone, you can see that gout and alcohol consumption are linked.
- Tests, men who drank the most alcohol had twice the risk of gout as men who did not drink.
- Even with relatively low alcohol intake, the risks of gout were still significantly higher.
- Those who drank beer and spirits were found to have the highest risk among alcohol drinkers.
- Beer drinkers increase their risk by 50% as well as spirit drinkers by 15%.
BOTTOM LINE as Well as Other ISSUES CONCERNING YOUR GOUT
The bottom line is this; if you suffer from gout and are a drinker, you would be well advised to cut-out alcohol. The thing is that, not just getting more than one gout attack, but preventing future gout attacks is of paramount importance.
Not just because of the excruciating pain, but because of the potential dangers of permanent joint damage and kidney problems (such as painful kidney stones) down the line. As well as because once having suffered a gout attack you're very likely to be able to suffer more.
And, of course, there are issues such as your lifestyle, diet, weight, family history, etc, to take into account, to find a cure for your gout.
You're in Fortune Though
There's a specific gout report available online see below that has all the information you need in one place. It is what thousands of ex-gout victims worldwide have successfully used to prevent their gout returning. It also contains a special 2 hour gout pain relief program.
And it uses fully-researched, totally natural methods. So that you will benefit two ways: (1) you get rid of your own excruciating pain very fast, and, (2) you prevent your gout returning, so that you reduce the risk of permanent damage.
You have to get gout alleviation in 2 hours, plus, stop your gout returning in the future, then go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and discover how you can quickly do both without expensive drugs using horrible side effects.
The author constantly researches health issues then writes reports on his findings so that you are perhaps a lot more aware of the facts, and, better able to make an informed decision on picking a treatment and cure. Remember to always talk to your doctor first. Natural remedies for Gout.