How Much Water to Drink to Decrease Uric Acid?
This is a question I get asked a lot. And the answer is 'plenty.' I would say drink at least 3 to 4 litres of water every day...
This Seems Like 'a Lot' then It's Supposed to be
Nonetheless it isn't as much trouble as you think if you drink it evenly throughout the day. To get the best benefitfrom water you should not consume it in 3 or 4 'sessions,' but somewhat scaleddown amounts frequently during the day.
- First off, a dehydrated body is way more vulnerable to gout than a body that is healthily hydrated.
- Unfortunately, many of us nowadays are continually dehydrated to some extent.
- Secondly, someone with gout can reduce the amount of uric acid crystallizing in their joints by drinking plenty of water.
- This can help in gout pain relief.
- Thirdly, large volumes of water can help your kidneys flush excess uric acid out of your body a lot more effectively.
- The effect is decreased or lowered uric acid levels in your blood, which means a much reduced risk of a gout attack.
You see, it's really important not only to take plenty of water during an attack, but to continue taking a lot of water even after the attack has abated. By doing this you help to lower uric acid and so reduce the risk of an additional gout attack.
2 how to treatment gout naturally - adola.net
http://adola.net/go/outwithgout/ - GOUT REMEDY REPORT REVIEW THE SAFETY AND NATURALLY TREATMENT FOR GOUT PATIENT 1.How to prevent gout ...
Low Uric Acid Diet - How a Low Uric Acid Diet Can Relieve Your Gout A low uric acid diet is essential if you re suffering gout right now and also for preventing your gout returning in the future. But when folks refer to it as a low uric acid eating habits it really means a low purine diet, which you ll find out...
- Because here's the thing; recurring gout episodes may eventually lead to some serious damage over time.
- These are things like kidney damage, kidney stones, high blood pressure and permanent joint damage.
So now you can see why a minimum of 3 ltrs of water a day is so important for a gout sufferer to help lower uric acid over the longer term, not just during an attack.
But, of course, wateron its ownis unlikely in order to completelyprevent your gout returning: gout is more complex than that, so it's only part of the total natural remedy approach needed to stop gout in it's tracks permanently.
To stop this happening to you, make sure you now go to The Gout Treatment Report where you will also getthe information ona devastatingly easy 2 hour remedy. Just check this.
Chris Randon is a nutritionist specialized in human health, and is based in Los angeles, Carlifornia.