How to Cure Urinary Stones Naturally with Supplements
Urinary stones, also known as kidney stones, occur when small crystals form in the urine as it leaves the kidneys. When these crystals lodge in urinary tubes, they can cause severe pain and discomfort. A physician will use your medical history, lab tests and X-rays to diagnose urinary stones. Read on to be able to learn how to diagnose urinary stones.
Identify the Cause of Your Urinary Stones: -
Ask your doctor to run tests on any gems you have already passed. When you doctor finds out what your own elimination stone was made of, she can target her treatment of remaining gemstones.
- Learn about kidney stones made of calcium.
- Calcium urinary stones tend to be the most common, and can be the result of a diet plan filled with meat, fish and fowl.
- Ask your doctor if your stones were caused by repeated urinary tract infections.
- Occasionally the bacteria that cause such attacks secrete a material that can crystallize and result in stones.
- Tell your doctor if you have been diagnosed with gout.
- Gout, which involves severe swelling in the joints, is due to crystallized uric acid deposits on joint cartilage.
- People with gout are at an increased risk of developing similar crystals in their kidneys.
Practice Urinary Stone Prevention:-
Drink plenty of water. Having between two and three liters of water each day will allow you to keep a steady flow of pee moving to move along kidney stones.
- Cut back on salt.
- Health care experts recommend that you read food labels as well as use table salt sparingly.
- Salt causes your body in order to retain, rather than move, water.
Allopurinol for Gout,..My experience
My experience with Allopurinol for gout. http://www.goutpal.com/972/allopurinol-medication-why-it-hurts-to-get-rid-of-gout/
- Eat protein in moderation.
- Some types of kidney stones are caused by a good overabundance of protein in your system.
- When the filtering system cannot filtration system all the proteins out, these stones is formed.
- Avoid calcium supplements.
- Research has shown that consumption of calcium supplements can increase the risk of kidney stones.
- Discuss this with your doctor if he prescribes added calcium in your case.
- Read the medicine bottles.
- Some medications such as potassium citrate can raise your risk of forming urinary stones.
- Monitor your intake of foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chocolate, peanuts and soda.
- These foods may increase kidney stone risk.
- Look into prescription medications.
- Medications such as Allopurinol (a gout medication) may aid help dissolve kidney stones.
- You have to get a prescription for this medicine.
Manage Renal System Stone Pain: -
Discuss your pain level together with your doctor. Kidney stone pain is intense and may need you to take narcotic drugs such as morphine for relief.
- Turn to be able to acupuncture.
- Some people find that this ancient program of arousal with small needles reduces pain.
- Give therapy a try.
- Many therapists are qualified in focused imagery, which patients use to help them manage and live with discomfort.
- Request a counselor to teach you these pain management techniques.
- You may be interested in reading Urinary Stones and Kidney Stones Remedies.
- Also visit more on Urinary Stones Treatment
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.