Natural Gout Remedies (Like Apple Cider Vinegar)
There are many natural gout remedies, like apple cider vinegar, available to you. Just too many in order to talk about here. But what I have done is to list 5 effective natural gout remedies that you can try in the home, in order to start off with. Yes, and I've incorporated apple cider vinegar!
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a very popular natural gout remedy. When taken as a drink, apple cider vinegar works by altering body pH to help ease high uric acid levels in the blood.2 to 3teaspoons in a large glass of water x 3 times daily.
- Used topically, it can help to reduce inflammation and soreness. 1/2 cup vinegar in 3 cups of hot water.
- Soak affected area (most probably the foot) for around 30 minutes.
Ensure that the vinegar you useis the natural, un-distilled, unpasteurized vinegar with the sediment (mother) in the bottom.
Hot and Cold Compresses
Many people don't know about this kind of natural gout remedy. Alternating hot and cold could help to reduce pain and swelling and to help break-up crystals in the joints.
- Use a very hot compress for 3 minutes then a cold for 30 seconds.
- Always finish on cold.
These have great anti-inflammatory properties and so can be a very effective natural gout remedy, because very many sufferers can testify to.
- Add 1 tablespoon of seeds to 2 cups of water and boil until the seeds tend to be soft.
- Tension from the seeds and drink 1/2 cup of the 'tea' 4 times a day.
Note: The seeds are a diuretic so don't use this remedy if you are pregnant or have any kidney problems whatsoever.
Gout Home Remedies - How to cure Gout at home
Using these natural home remedies you can get rid of Gout. Read more at http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-gout.html ...
- Eat plenty of berry, especially oranges, tangerines, etc., and you could take it in supplement form.
- Don't take too much although, because any kind of abrupt change in uric acid can actually trigger a gout attack.
Vitamin B Complex
Complex is yet another efficient natural gout treatment which a lot of people don't know about. It works by converting uric acid into a variety of otherwise harmless components.
- Suggested doses are 1 to 3 x 50mg full B complicated each day.
- But check with your doctor to make sure this is okay for you.
- So there you have 5 natural gout remedies; apple cider vinegar, hot and cold compresses, celery seeds, vitamin c, and, B complex.
- Try them where appropriate and see the method that you get on.
Long Term Issues With Recurring Gout
The other thingto know about though, is that there are many other issues that you need to address in order to successfully prevent your gout returning time and time again. Things such as diet, weight, lifestyle issues, etc.
And you also need to be aware that recurring gout can, in time, leave you with kidney problems, high blood pressure, and even permanently damaged joints. Plus, when you have had even one attack, you're now extremely more likely to have more.
The Gout Treatment Report
To stop this particular happening to you, please now go to the Gout Cure Report where you'll also getthe facts ona devastatingly simple 2 hour remedy. Just click here.
Chris Randon is an expert in nutrition specialized in human health, and is based in Los angeles, Carlifornia.
Susie is a leading curator at omex3.com, a resource about alternative natural health. Last year, Susie worked as a post curator at a well-known tech web site. When she's not sourcing web posts, Susie enjoys working out and skateboarding.