Plantar Faciitis And Heel Pain Causes
Plantar faciitis and heel pain causes are related to several possible reasons. Plantar faciitis is the tearing and subsequent inflammation of the plantar fascia structures on the bottom of the foot, which in turn leads to foot pain. Or when repeated stress and strain occur on the heel bone and surrounding soft tissue, the body tries to protect itself by forming a bone spur.
Plantar faciitis pain is often felt at the front part of the heel on the bottom of the foot. The pain spreads along the bottom of the foot for the toes. If the ligaments from the foot bottom have tightened up right away due to inflammation, putting your weight on your foot to walk as you get out of bed in the morning becomes painful. The base area that is tight is stretched as you put your weight on your foot, which causes a hot' pain that runs along the heel toward the toes. Or you may find that heel pain is just a problem after being stationary for a while, or late in the day or while doing certain kinds of activity.
Here are widespread plantar faciitis and heel discomfort causes and related conditions:
Physical Injury to the Foot, Arch or Heel - running, jogging or walking may result in injury to the feet which in turn becomes inflammed.
- Excessive Walking, Standing or Exercise - once a plantar faciitis problem begins, being on your feet more leads to further tearing in the fascia.
- And ripping in the fascia area leads to inflammation and pain.
- Obesity - you may have even gained weight because your heel pain began because of less activity.
- Excess weight transmits much more stress to the plantar fascia area, causing plantar faciitis pain.
Poorly Fitting, Hard-Soled Uncomfortable Shoes
Leather shoes may look great but can be uncomfortable for your feet. Well-made, good-fitting rubber-heeled shoes will better cushion the actual impact of the heel striking the surface and can help reduce heel pain.
Calcium Deposits - abnormal calcium deposits can form on the bottom of the foot causing foot pain.
How to Cure Gout in 24 hours Naturally
http://draxe.com/ In this video, I'm going to share with you my top 6 home remedies for gout. Gout is caused by uric acid build up in the body. First I want to go ...
Persons suffering from muscle inflammation, gout, lupus, alkalosis, osteoarthritis or tendonitis seem to have a tendency for plantar faciitis problems and heel pain.
- Plantar faciitis pain can be to some degree annoying or it can become serious enough to be disabling.
- If you have experienced this type of heel pain, you know how debilitating it can be.
- However, understanding heel pain causes can help you know how to find relief.
- Foot surgery should always be regarded as the very last resort.
- There are proven ways you can treat plantar faciitis and reduce heel pain.
Copyright 2005 Infosearch Publishing
About the author:Read a lot more at http://www.safemenopausesolutions.com/plantar-fascitis.html about natural treatments to cut back heel pain. David Buster is VPof InfoSearch Publishing and website owner of http://www.safemenopausesolutions.com a website of natural health articles.