What Happens when Uric Acid Increases?
When uric acid increases in your blood there is a likelihood that there will be sufficient in order to allow for some of it to make into crystals of urate which will negotiate in the joint parts, tendons and surrounding tissue.
These microscopic crystals are 'needle-like' in shape andcan thus cause inflammation, swelling, redness, stiffness, and excruciating pain in the offending joint. These are the typical signs of gout.
Butwhat Causes Uric Acid Increasesin the First Place?
Well, normally, your kidneys process the uric acid naturally made in your body and also producce the excess out of your system. Unfortunately, if your kidneys are not operating with full capacity, or, if your body's producing much too much uric acid for your kidneys to deal with, your own uric acid increases and you end up with excess or high uric acid.
How is Uric Acid Produced in the Body then?
Uric acid is actually a byproduct of your own metabolizing process. Chemical compounds known as 'purines' are usually part of this process, and if they dysfunction during it, uric acid is made.
- But, here is the thing: As well as purines naturally current in your body, they also exist in your food.
- That's why you need to closely keep track of your daily diet if you're a gout sufferer.
- You need to stay away from foods that are high in purines.
- More and more gout victims are preferring the natural approach because of the nasty side effectsthat normal drug-based medications have.
- Another reason is that these drugs only work although you take these.
- So there's nothing to stop recurring gout when you come off these.
And you really do need to prevent recurring uric acid increases turning to gout at all costs. This is because frequently recurring gout could lead you to end up with serious health problems such as permanent shared damage, kidney problems and hypertension.
To get the facts on how to do this naturally, effectively and fast please click here.
Top 10 Home Remedies to Reduce Uric Acid Level
Best 10 Home Remedies to Lower Uric Acid Level Naturally. Learn how to cure and prevent gout attack and hyperuricemia using 10 natural ayurvedic home ...
Chris Randon is a nutritionist specialized in human health, and it is based in Los angeles, Carlifornia.